Celebrate your special day at Museo Pambata!
Aside from being a favorite place for learning and leisure, a Museo Pambata party is certainly one of a kind, with no less than the entire museum as an added treat! With a variety of party packages, organizing a party becomes hassle free for busy parents.
Museo Pambata is the perfect place for...
- birthday parties
- family reunions
- wedding receptions
- anniversary celebrations
- baby showers
- corporate events
- fund raisers
- event kick-offs or closing ceremonies
...or any other special occasion!
Multi Purpose Hall
A 288-square meter fully air-conditioned room with male and female restrooms. Located outside the museum, in the annex building. Seating capacity of 120 - 150 persons.
Fully air-conditioned area. Located inside the museum. Seating capacity of 150 persons. Total area of 42 ft. x 132 ft.
Located at the playground area of the museum. Stage measure of 47 ft. x 29 ft. Tables and chairs may be set up in front of the stage. Total area of 72 ft. x 55 ft.
Located at the second floor of the museum's annex building. Fully air-conditioned. Seating capacity of 180 to 200 people.
Venue Rental Packages
Party Favors and Upgrades
- Additional museum fee - Php 200 per head
- Additional gift bag - Php 200 each
- Corkage (caterer) - Php 3,000 all dishes
- Corkage (fast food) - Php 2,000 all dishes
- Corkage (party organizers) - Php 2,000 all in
- LCD projector rental - Php 500
- Storytelling thru shadow play - Php 4,000 per story
- Arts and Crafts for 30 kids - Php 3,500
Accredited Caterers (for 2015)
Hungry Tykes Domaine Food Corp.
Jollibee (Rizal Park Branch)
Kiddie-party.com/Blue Food Bar & Logistics Inc.
Queensland Catering Services
SMEJ Catering Services
Sta. Ines -Pablo Catering Services
The Chefs and Sauces Catering Service
WR Ebon Catering Services