Hours and Admission
Tuesday to Saturday
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (September to February)
1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Admission FeesGeneral Admission - Php 150
Manila residents - Free on Tuesdays (please bring valid ID) and 50% off on other days (not applicable for group tours)
Museum workers and teachers with valid ID - Free
Directions and Parking
The Museo Pambata is at the former Elks Club Building on Roxas Boulevard corner South Drive, Manila.
How to get to Museo Pambata:
From EDSA, turn right on Roxas Boulevard then take a U-turn on T.M. Kalaw Street. From Quiapo, take Quezon Bridge going to Padre Burgos Street then turn left on Roxas Boulevard. Or you may take the LRT or a jeepney (A. Mabini route), get off on United Nations Avenue, and walk to Roxas Boulevard. Museo Pambata is right beside the U.S. Embassy.
Booking and Reservation ProcedureDownload the Tour Reservation form here
Take a look at What's Inside Museo Pambata
- Reservations for group tours (30 people and above) should be made at least one month in advance.
- Reservations are accepted on a first-come-first-served basis. Phone bookings are tentative only; these will be confirmed upon payment of the reservation fee.
- A reservation fee is required one (1) week prior to the scheduled date. Failure to pay will forfeit your schedule to give way to other schools/organizations.
- Reservation fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. It is intended only for the specific date and tour sot by the tour agency/organization making the payment. The following fees shall be observed base on the numbers of persons per group.
NO. OF PERSONS RESERVATION FEE 30 - 39 Php 2,000.00 100 -300 Php 3,000.00 301 - 500 Php 4,500.00 501 and above Php 5,000.00
- All payments should be made in cash. Check payments will not be accepted. Payments may also be made through:
Banco de Oro (U.N. Avenue cor. J. Bocobo Branch). Account Name: Museo Pambata Foundation, Inc.Upon payment, please fax a copy of the deposit slip to Museo Pambata with the group's name and tour time. On the day of the tour, the group is requested to bring with them the original deposit slip. If the group fails to present the original copy, they will be required to pay in full. Refund will only be granted upon presentation of the original copy of the deposit slip.
Account Number: 2660191650.
- A 10% discount will be given to tour groups with 30 persons or more. The discount may be claimed by the person in charge of payment (representing tour operator/school).
- Bookings cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances may be rescheduled within a month, provided that there is a vacant slot.
- Bags, food and beverages should be left in their respective buses.
- Teachers, tour guides, and museum workers should present their school/company ID to avail of free entrance to the museum. No ID, no free entrance.
- Tour groups are requested to arrive 10 minutes before their schedule. A 15-minute grace period will be given to late comers. After the grace period, the booked time slot will be shortened. The management reserves the right to refuse admission, especially during heavy bookings/tours.
- The management reserves the right to admit unbooked tour groups depending on the availability of the theme rooms.
- Tour groups shall follow the museum traffic route and schedule. Please notify the Admissions Officer and/or Head Guide for any necessary adjustments.
- Teachers, parents, and tour guides should accompany their respective classes/groups and coordinate with the museum guide to maintain order and discipline inside the museum.
- Tour groups will only be admitted on their scheduled time slot.
|Pasalubong Shop||Aklatang Pambata||Your one stop shop for kiddie stuff. Find books, educational craft sets and toys for kids.||Join a storytelling session, discover the magic of words and gestures that can let a child's imagination soar! Available are books, audio and video CDs which children can borrow to cap off a day of fun learning.|
|Palipalaruan||Teatro Pambata||Swing and tumble, slide and hurdle! Have a fun time at the Tutubing Bakal Peace helicopter and playground.||Children can watch theatrical plays, concerts, and shows in our outdoor theater.|
|Multi-purpose Hall||The Multi-purpose Hall is a 288 sq. ft area, where you can hold birthdays, corporate events, gatherings, and many more.|